Feeling Good is Ageless
Weight Loss Exercise
Otago Strength and Balance
With physical fitness closely linked to mental health it is more important than ever to get active. Good news is that it’s never too late, starting today, now, will have life-changing effects.
You can get fitter and build muscle mass at any age.
• Do you want to improve your quality of life?
• Do you want to feel strong, 'in control' of your life and body?
• Do you want to get down and play with your grandchildren?
• Do you want a future full of hope and excitement?
• Do you want to fit into your favourite clothes?
• Do you want to relieve nagging aches and pains?
There are 4 aspects of fitness that work together to keep you fit.
STAMINA, STRENGTH, FLEXIBILITY and BALANCE
Diana is an experienced fitness professional with the
Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes Specialist
Level 3 Exercise Referral Specialist for Health Conditions
Level 3 Personal Trainer
Level 3 Exercise to Music Instructor
Level 2 Fitness Instructor
Otago Strength and Balance Falls Prevention Instructor
Contact Diana at Fitness 50 to design an individual
fitness plan for you or to learn more about her classes.